🚀 About Joon
Joon Health is an integrated behavior improvement platform for kids, starting with behavior disorders like ADHD, autism, anxiety, and depression. In Joon, kids access a game-based digital therapeutic where they level up when they do real-life behaviors that are managed by parents and clinicians.
Over the next 10 years, we plan on being the first-line digital treatment for pediatric behavior disorders, leveraging the first-of-its-kind technology to drive behavior change.
After launching Joon in January 2022, focused on kids with ADHD and Autism, we’ve already reached over 20K active paying subscribers. We’ve raised over $6M in funding from top investors like Y Combinator, Goodwater, MaC Venture Capital, Dune Ventures, Blue Lion Global, Arash Ferdowsi (Dropbox), Dan Carroll (Clever), Austen Allred (Bloomtech), and Alex Cohen (Carbon Health).
📄 About the Role
As the founding member of our growth marketing team, you'll lead our paid marketing program to drive new users to Joon's platform. You'll own our paid channels and help set the direction of our overall marketing efforts.
You will be instrumental in executing our growth roadmap by rapidly experimenting with our creative messaging, identifying new opportunities to scale through data, and building on our online brand with our users. You’ll also play a critical role in building Joon's brand voice and positioning.
This role is full-time and SF candidates are strongly preferred (but not mandatory). Joon has an office in the heart of downtown San Francisco, 2 blocks from the ferry building and Salesforce Park.
You will love this role if:
- You thrive when given ownership. As the owner of Joon's paid marketing efforts, you expertly leverage and develop your domain expertise, gain insights through data driven experimentation, and lean on your communication skills to build a full-funnel paid marketing strategy.
- You have a user-focused approach to marketing. You develop a deep understanding of our customers to create platform-specific, social-first content. You identify common value props and translate them into your creatives and messaging.
- You are analytical and data-oriented. You’re comfortable diving into performance data to uncover insights and inform our paid marketing strategy. You utilize data to understand levers you can pull to optimize campaigns and drive conversions at scale.
- You enjoy scaling paid growth channels. You are an expert in paid marketing and demonstrate a strong grasp of the Meta, TikTok and Google platforms. You have demonstrated experience optimizing through creative experimentation to hit acquisition goals.
- You take an iterative approach. We know you won’t get everything right the first time and we value speed and iteration over perfection.
- You’re passionate about Joon’s mission. You’re interested in video games, digital health and are eager to be part of solving America’s ADHD crisis.
- Own Joon's paid marketing strategy and manage the day-to-day execution of our growth marketing program - primarily through paid social and search.
- Drive creative strategy and work with design partners and contractors to develop new creative tests and iterate on best-performing campaigns.
- Lead data-driven experimentation and testing to deepen the growth team’s understanding of a customer’s path from prospect to active user.
- Gain insights to inform creative and social strategy through customer and social feedback, experimentation, and a strong understanding of our patients.
- Create reports and dashboards to communicate channel performance (at the campaign and ad creative level) and develop new strategies based on your findings.
- Seek opportunities to expand to new marketing channels based on data and insights gained from your experimentation and analysis.
- Develop and implement organic marketing campaign strategies, including TikTok/Reels, SEO, and general content marketing
- Work closely with the co-founders and product teams to align growth strategies with overall business objectives and foster seamless collaboration.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have 4-8 years of direct experience running paid growth marketing campaigns at a high-growth start-up. (Bonus: if you’ve scaled growth in the parenting consumer or digital health space)
- You have demonstrated experience running Meta, TikTok, and ASA Platforms (Bonus: Google, Pinterest)
- You have deep expertise with A/B and multivariate experimentation to optimize and improve performance on digital channels.
- You thrive in a fast-moving environment and are not intimidated by ambiguity or change. You enjoy new challenges and jump in headfirst when facing an issue.
- You take a highly analytical and iterative approach to performance marketing and decision-making.
- You have previous experience growing a social media profile organically to a large number of engaged followers
- You take pride in being reliable and hitting deadlines, and you hold yourself to a standard of excellence.
🌟 What Benefits Do We Offer?
- Competitive base salary and stock options
- Unlimited Vacation Policy and Company-wide Holidays (federal holidays and extended winter break)
- Full Health and Dental Insurance Coverage
- Relocation Stipends