Teaching 37M students to read with live-stream actors
Litnerd is seeking a RFP Program Specialist who will manage the end-to-end strategy and execution for all elements associated with Litnerd's RFP function in order to maximize government partnerships, revenue and efficiency. You'll manage the day to day process for our competitive RFP function, including RFP intake, evaluation, and execution. You'll lead the RFP identification process, RFP bid and kick off meetings, draft review rounds, and will oversee risk assessment and mitigation and RFP submission.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: • Complete high-quality written proposals and effectively manage complex RFP projects and deadlines.
• Manage all aspects of proposal creation including response, format, editing and updating our knowledge base.
• You will be responsible for the execution and project management of our RFP function, ensuring the team participates in every pre-bid meeting to gain a first hand perspective of the nuances and information shared that will drive the response. You'll also ensure clear communication across all stakeholders throughout the RFP process.
• Additionally, you'll be responsible for defining, writing, cataloguing, executing, and dynamically iterating against an approved RFP strategy that optimizes the function for both quality and quantity. This will include establishing and tracking towards pipeline and bookings targets by quarter and developing both reactive and proactive tactics to drive towards goal attainment.
• You'll also continuously monitor the impact of the competitive RFP program leveraging input from stakeholders on the new business sales team, as well as own the ongoing management of RFP dashboards and dynamic read outs against key priority RFP metrics.
• You will be responsible for building relationships with key decision makers at the District, City and State level.
• You will also become well-versed in your territory's funding, state initiatives, demographics, and K-12 education landscape, which will help inform your overall sales strategy.
• Reporting to the CEO, you will collaborate closely with our Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Product and Engineering teams.
Required Skills and Experience:
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience. • 5-7 years of relevant experience in government relations, contract proposal, and RFP writing. • Demonstrated experience working with City, State or Federal government agencies. • Excellent coordination and organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, including excellent time/project management. • Experience with CRM and Project Management tools applications. • Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills. • Experience working directly and professionally with all levels of staff (i.e. executives, management, sales, legal, and peers). • Outstanding and proven skills in decision-making, critical thinking and problem-solving. • Deadline-focused with ability to work under time constraints while producing high-quality material.
We offer very competitive salaries, equity and a comprehensive benefits package including Health Insurance.
Litnerd is a Netflix-show style online reading program that brings K-5 books to life by streaming live actors in the classroom.
Litnerd provides a cohort-based online Reading program that brings K-5 curriculum to life by blending the creator economy to traditional education. Litnerd will teach the 37 Million elementary school students in America through story-telling. Today schools spend approx. $20 Billion on reading and supplemental education programs. Yet 42% of their students still cannot read by 4th grade. In other words, we are failing nearly half of our nation’s students before they ever graduate elementary school. Furthermore, decline in literacy and reading proficiency increases amongst Title 1 schools socio-economically disadvantaged communities. By joining our team, you will be part of our mission to change that!
TRACTION: Launched in January, Litnerd is a contracted vendor with the New York City Department of Education. We are currently serving over 14,000 students and growing revenue at 60% MoM.
INSPIRATION: Just as Lin-Manuel Miranda took a history book (the story of Alexander Hamilton) and brought it to life through art and theatre ('Hamilton the Musical' is now EduHam – a history teaching program in public schools across the nation), so too will Litnerd teach students with that same inspiration of bringing subjects to life.