Paid/Performance Marketing Specialist
We’re looking for a creative, passionate, and strategic paid media marketing specialist to join our team at Prospa. You will be responsible for ensuring paid media projects are successfully planned and executed while contributing to the growth of the company via paid media strategies.
Prospa is building the operating system for 40m Nigerian entrepreneurs. With our mobile app business owners can open a business bank account in 5 minutes and get powerful tools to run a business (Invoicing, CRM, Inventory, e-commerce +More).
What you’ll do
- Lead and support the implementation of our paid marketing strategies
- Collaborate with the design and marketing team to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition
- Plan, test, and implement new acquisition funnels
- Improve conversions by a/b testing different variables.
- Manage, optimize & maximize the company's ROI across channels
- Craft landing pages and lead generating forms for our content to be distributed through relevant paid programs
- Conduct in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping and audience targeting
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead
- Provide regular reporting and analysis of campaign performance
What you’ll need
- Existing understanding of the fintech space
- At least 3 years strong tactical executional experience with all paid media channels. Relevant and evidenced experience with and understanding of performance metrics (ROI, On-site conversions, Cost & click performance, Impressions/total reach, Website traffic, etc).
- Experience in managing global/international campaigns
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills
- Knowledge of A/B testing and reporting
- Ability to work autonomously with strong organizational and collaborative skills
- Effective communication skills
- An interest in environments that require a lot of context switching and managing multiple priorities
- Great ability to Prioritize tasks
- Good time and relationship management
Open to both contract and full time engagements