Home
Companies
Quary

Quary

The first in-browser analytics engineering platform

Quary is the first analytics engineering platform that brings the entire model-test-deploy workflow into the browser. At our first customer, a fast-growing fintech company, Quary empowers analysts in the growth team to self-serve, contribute, and reduce reliance on the data engineering team, letting teams ship metrics faster & executives get answers sooner

Quary
Founded:2023
Team Size:2
Location:London, United Kingdom
Group Partner:Brad Flora

Active Founders

Benjamin King

American and British Luxembourger. Failed physicist. Cofounder and ex-CTO of Tumelo. Now working on Quary.

Benjamin King
Benjamin King
Quary

Louis Jordan

Ex-Amazon (Data/Fintech), building Quary

Louis Jordan
Louis Jordan
Quary

Company Launches

tl;dr: Quary connects to your data warehouse and lets your team transform raw data into valuable insights in seconds, right from your browser! Try our free trial: www.quary.dev


Hey 👋. Ben and Louis here, we’re excited to share what we’ve been up to! Quary is a browser-based SQL transformation tool that turns your raw data— whether in Snowflake, BigQuery, or DuckDB— into organized, well-documented & tested transformations.

❌ The problem

Data engineers make up 5% of businesses. They dig for insights for the other 95% with predictable outcomes: siloed & overworked data teams, unshared knowledge, and delayed answers to critical business questions.

✅ The solution

Quary makes data engineering collaborative, sharing the responsibility across the organization. With Quary, 5% becomes 50%. Anyone who writes SQL can build production-grade pipelines in minutes.

The team

Ben and Louis here, we’re originally from Luxembourg 🇱🇺. Ben founded Tumelo and led engineering there through its Series A. Louis survived a 4-year stint as a Software Engineer in Finance at Amazon.

Try out our free trial: https://www.quary.dev