Account Executive at Streak
About the role
Streak is a profitable, fast-growing company that is seeking account executives who will evangelize and introduce our intuitive platform to businesses across the world.
Streak frees business users from switching between their email, where all their work actually gets done, and the tools they are forced to use to manage that work (like Salesforce). We recognize that sales, hiring, partnerships, fundraising all happens in your inbox - so we’re building a meta layer on top of email that lets your team push these processes forward. As such, we use Streak every day to manage our own sales process, and you will be a Streak user who significantly impacts the future of our product, company, and team.
We strive to build a culture where everyone is continually learning and growing. As a member of our small and growing team, you will meaningfully impact all parts of the company, from the direction the company is going, to the products we develop, to the people we hire. Our account executives are empathetic, solutions-oriented individuals who shape the messaging of Streak’s vision to new and potential customers. As an Account Executive at Streak, you will own your own sales pipeline and work closely with our Customer Success teams to make sure our users have an amazing experience from interest to full partnership. We want you to join our team if you are excited about closing deals, and have flexibility to answer the occasional email outside of your normal hours while still maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
Your day to day will include:
- Becoming an expert at using Streak and understand common workflows for CRMs.
- Owning the full sales cycle from qualification, demo, close, and strategic expansion.
- Educating new and existing clients of Streak’s technical capabilities and value-driven benefits.
- Developing successful sales strategies for inbound opportunities, converting existing freemium users and potential expansion opportunities across our user vast base.
- Conveying prospective and existing customer feedback to the product and engineering teams
We are excited about you if:
- You’ve held sales quotas of $500K and above in annual recurring revenue.
- Have 3+ years of sales experience in a closing role. SaaS experience preferred.
- You are comfortable working in a remote environment and can collaborate across multiple departments via remote tools (like video chat and VR - don't worry we supply the equipment).
- You are curious and want to understand more about the businesses we are partnering with.
- You’re eager to hone your sales skills and learn how to negotiate more strategic deals.
- You express humility and seek input from others when needed.
- You're resilient, comfortable with change, and can adapt quickly.
- You enjoy a little bit of friendly competition and you're not afraid to be challenged and pushed out of your comfort zone.
- You share your thoughts openly and quickly and adapt your communication skills to work well with your team
- You put customers first, even if it means answering an important email over the weekend.
It would be phenomenal if:
- You have familiarity with Zapier and technical concepts related to web development such as API’s and infrastructure.
- You are excited about an opportunity to be a mentor to others, and share your learnings with the wider Streak community
Why you should join Streak
Born out of the frustration of switching between multiple external tools to manage the business, Streak enables users to manage any business process without leaving Gmail’s inbox. Our products enable thousands of businesses to reduce the mundane, routine tasks and processes their employees do every day so they can focus on the work that makes the biggest impact.
We believe our product is phenomenal, and we use it every single day to manage everything from sales, to customer support, to engineering, to hiring. At Streak, you will be more than a developer or salesperson - you will also be a Streak user who significantly impacts the future of our product.