Swifteam helps you manage the remote team's onboarding/offboarding and device purchasing, financing, approvals, storage, logistics, and management.
We’re looking for people with a strong background or interest in building successful products or systems; you’re comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces; you have exquisite attention to detail, and you’re comfortable learning new technologies. Software engineering and innovation are at the core of our team.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be the core team supporting products, services, and APIs.
- Support the design and implementation of highly available and secure geo-distributed networks that operate for long periods of time with minimal maintenance
- Deploy, upgrade, and scale our suite of mission-critical services
- Engage in and improve the whole life cycle of services, from design through deployment and operation
- Closely collaborate with software engineers to design highly operable and maintainable services
- Develop prototypes to prove key design concepts and quantify technical constraints
- Participate in architecture, design, and code reviews
- 2+ years of professional experience with DevOps / Site reliability
- Experience with the Linux operating system
- Experience with Gitlab CI/CD
- Experience with large-scale application deployment and management systems such as Kubernetes
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or engineering
- Security-driven mindset and familiarity with standards and tools such as PKI, ISTIO, RSA
- Experience with source code development tools and version control tools
- Experience designing and implementing software in at least one language such as Python, Go, or scripting languages
- Experience with software product deployment, and continuous integration/deployment systems
- Ability to work creatively and effectively in a dynamic environment with changing needs and requirements
- Ability to work independently and in a team, take initiative, and communicate effectively
- Willing to work extended hours and weekends when needed
What’s it like to work at Swifteam?
Swifteam was launched in 2022 and accelerated by the Y Combinator program. We were building a language learning product and decided to pivot the team to focus on solving the biggest issue we faced as a remote team.
We look at Swifteam as a constant work in progress. We’re here to support each other in our curiosity and creativity – which we pursue thoughtful discussion and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues.
We want to hear from you and share with you our vision. We will love to connect people passionate about remote work and productivity solutions as much as we do.