Theorem (www.theoremlp.com) is a San Francisco based company at the intersection of technology and finance.
Our mission is to make credit safe and available.
An innovative investment fund with over $1BN+ assets under management, we combine quantitative research -- machine learning and data science, software engineering, and rigorous scientific investigation to build credit portfolios that produce strong and consistent yields across business cycles.
We started our company 6 years ago with seed funding and an investment fund of $50,000, and are now profitable and thriving with 30+ employees.
- Founded in 2013 by a Google software engineer and a Morgan Stanley quant trader, we are seed funded and have become profitable.
- We manage over $1BN+, including investment from non-profits and university endowments.
- We are a small, passionate, and collaborative team -- comprised of research, engineering and finance and operations professionals with a diversity of backgrounds and ideas.
- Every member of the team has a major impact on the company's success with visible contributions to the business.
- We deeply value intellectual curiosity, creative idea generation, and close collaboration.
- We seek talented individuals who are thoughtful, innovative, tenacious and interested in a mission-focused team environment.
- Company events are inclusive and fun, with expeditions to food trucks and Michelin-starred local restaurants, and annual trips to Montana and Stinson Beach featuring hiking and cooking.
- We are located in SoMa in San Francisco, a vigorous 12-minute walk from BART and CalTrain.
- We offer competitive salary and opportunity for equity ownership, generous benefits, and an inclusive and collaborative work environment.