Enterprise Customer Success Strategist - UK
About the role
At Turing, we’re driven to build software that helps Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies make products that are safer, smarter, and leaner. Our platform uses data, AI, and technology that enable CPG companies to develop best-quality innovative products 10x faster.
Simply put, we are disrupting the 120-year process of developing products. Many of the world’s leading brands use Turing to innovate new products. We’re growing quickly; new customers go on the waitlist. We’re remote-friendly, YC backed+other notable SV investors, and well-funded.
Our customers (few of the world's top 7) say Turing is the fastest way to develop new products. Turing has proven to be the most accurate ML engine.
Founders have decades of domain experience and engineered top 1% ML algorithms. Read more about Turing on TechCrunch, Business Insider, Forbes, and WSJ.
What You Will Do
The Customer Success Strategist (CSS) will ensure the success and satisfaction of our customers by gathering business requirements, configuring the platform, implementing, and facilitating optimal usage of the Turing platform - and enterprise AI software. Our customers want to be faster and better in manufacturing high-quality products.
Your business expertise will help our customers achieve this vision through leveraging the Turing platform to overcome barriers, optimize ROI, and provide responsive, relevant, and excellent support.
Each account has massive potential to upsell; a highly rewarding opportunity!
- Navigate an organization’s hierarchy to establish C-level and executive relations, and subsequently persuade and present to them
- Achieving sales quotas for allocated accounts on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Own entire onboarding and implementation - from establishing milestones, business requirements, data management, metrics and timelines to ensuring customers achieve ROI and are able to make better product decisions.
- Manage and respond to shifting customer expectations, identify barriers to success, oversee user training, and increase adoption across the organization
- Measure NPS and work towards converting customers into advocates of Turing
- Guide engineering and products on feature requirements, improving user workflow, and resolving user experience issues
- Participate in user testing on behalf of customers and support the release and adoption of new features/versions
- Must have managed large enterprise customers for SaaS - entire cycle post-sales to converting customer as an advocate
- At least 3+ years of experience within a client success capacity
- Confidence and credibility necessary for dealings with C-suite executives
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Excellent project management
- Must be willing to travel when required
Compensation & Perks
- Country-level ownership
- Mentorship from the pioneers in enterprise account management and sales
- Work directly with founders
- Culture you would fall in love with
- Competitive salary with generous equity. You get to join the company at the most advantageous stage
- Directly impact the growth of the company
- Play significant role in strategizing the product roadmap
- Reimbursement of home-office setup
Why you should join Turing Labs Inc.
Do you want to build enterprise-grade software that uses data, ML, and solves industry-specific business problems? Read on.
From soap and shampoo to snacks and beverages, consumer products fill our homes and affect our everyday lives. But it is very hard to build a product; takes years. Not anymore, Turing, enterprise software, uses data and ML to bring speed and operational efficiency to the legacy processes.
Simply put, Turing is becoming the gold standard when it comes to configuration optimal consumer products from millions of combinations. Unlike generic ML, Turing is a domain-specific solution, resulting in exponential growth.
In Covid, our software use has skyrocketed as employees want to develop new products while staying at home.
Our customers say Turing is the fastest way to develop new products. Turing has proven to be the most accurate ML engine outperforming DIY data science software and tech giants.
Founders have decades of domain experience + expertise in top 1% ML algorithms.
Many of the world’s leading brands use Turing to innovate new products. We’re growing quickly; new customers go on the waitlist. We’re remote-friendly, YC backed+other notable SV investors, and well-funded.
We small but a team of warriors. Average employee experience is 10+years - so you are joining a team of highly-seasoned professionals. Our engineers have built large-scale enterprise-grade software for private and government sectors including NSA and homeland security.
See our coverage at TechCrunch, WSJ, Business Insider, and Forbes