As a Field Operations Associate, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth execution of our operations in the field. You will be primarily responsible for coordinating and supporting various aspects of our field operations, including reseller acquisition, engagement and management. The ideal candidate is highly organized, detail-oriented, analytical, and possesses excellent coordination, communication and problem solving skills.
- Field agent management and coordination
- Act as the main liaison between field teams and the office teams, communicating progress on tasks, updates, challenges, and feedback.
- Allocate schedules and manage day to day tasks of field agents (acquisition, engagement), ensuring completion of tasks on daily basis
- Develop processes and tools to support effective acquisition of resellers, including driving key field operations processes and integrating processes with business operations.
- Provide daily support to field teams, address and resolve any issues or challenges that arise during field operations, escalating to relevant teams as necessary
- Join field visits to understand how field agents are implementing their work, provide suggestions and feedback and ensure that work performed in the field meets company standards
- Reseller cohort management, retention & engagement
- Track the progression of each cohort to provide input on reseller profile fit and refinement of acquisition strategy.
- Refine and implement sales playbook to support reseller throughout their journey at bipi to ensure maximum success (eg. tracking graduation and reseller stages)
- Coordinate with marketing team to support communication of marketing initiatives in field operations to maintain motivation and retention of resellers.
- Collate field insights to contribute towards strategic direction of the company
- Regular reporting on field operations performance and KPIs (tracking weekly, by cohort, and monthly) to inform key management questions
- Collaborate with office team to deploy experiments / key initiatives aimed at improving performance and KPIs
- Ensure detailed information is collected from field activities to understand effectiveness of key initiatives
- Synthesize key insights from field to inform strategic direction of the company (including ways to improve acquisition and enagement results)
Our ideal candidate
- Demonstrated 3-5 years experience in a role that require strong operational and analytical capabilities.
- Adaptable, able to dive deep on day-to-day operations and think strategically to inform C-suite decisions.
- Able to keep up with fast paced environment while staying accountable and organised.
- Experience in sales, logistics, e-commerce roles is a plus.
- Experienced in team management, ability to influence and lead field agents.
- Ideally based in Bandung or willing to move / travel often.