We are an early stage, Y Combinator-backed health tech start-up that uses generative AI to help automate the calls that providers' offices make to payors. We are looking for a Healthcare Operations Associate to join our small team on a part-time basis (this role is not full-time). Join us as we help improve healthcare efficiency.
You’ll work directly with the two founders to shape the direction of the start-up company. Our founders are graduates of Stanford, MIT and Harvard Business School and hold a PhD and PharmD.
What You’ll Do
- Assist our generative AI-powered platform in making calls to payors
- Check call outputs for accuracy and completeness
- Help train our AI technology by providing feedback and recommendations
- Take an entrepreneurial mentality to identify new opportunities
- Have a front row seat to a fast growing, early stage Y Combinator company
- You have previous experience in insurance benefits verification, prior authorization and/or medical billing
- You have worked in healthcare for 2+ years
- You can execute a high volume of tasks with extreme accuracy, while balancing for speed
- You have strong communication skills
- You have strong attention to detail
- You can problem solve and provide recommendations for improvements
- You love learning quickly and are excited to try out new technologies, including generative AI
- You are excited about iterating quickly and solving complex problems in a rapidly changing environment of a small start-up
- You thrive in the flexibility of a remote working environment
- You enjoy building in a small, close-knit team with no bureaucracy
- You are able to work in compliance with HIPAA regulations and safeguard personal information
- You’re excited about the massive impact of improving healthcare efficiency
- PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN INSURANCE BENEFITS VERIFICATION, PRIOR AUTHORIZATION AND/OR MEDICAL BILLING
If you’re interested, message us with a short intro, including up to 100 words on why you think you would be a good fit; your previous experience in insurance benefits verification, prior authorization, and/or medical billing; and a resume. If you were referred by someone, please feel free to include their name.