If you are not a license CPA, do not apply please.
We are looking for a licensed CPA with experience performing SOC 2 audits to join our team of opiniated rebels and make a difference in the industry.
As a SOC 2 Compliance Auditor, you will play a crucial role in helping our clients achieve SOC 2 compliance and ensuring the integrity and security of their data.
- Perform SOC 2 audits for our clients, ensuring compliance with industry standards and regulations
- Work closely with clients to ensure they meet SOC 2 compliance standards
- Collaborate with the Oneleet team to optimize and automate the compliance process
- Collaborate with the Oneleet team to improve and evolve our platform
- Provide guidance and support to clients throughout the compliance process
- Review and assess client security controls and procedures
- Provide guidance and recommendations for improving client security posture
- Communicate with clients and stakeholders to ensure a smooth and efficient audit process
- Active CPA license
- Experience performing SOC 2 audits
- Strong understanding of SOC 2 compliance standards and regulations
- Experience with IT audit and/or IT security
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A "can-do" attitude towards technical challenges and innovation
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- CISSP, CISA, or other relevant cybersecurity certification
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure and services (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with security and compliance in a SaaS environment
Why you should join Oneleet
Be a part of our team of opinionated rebels and help us create a category-defining company on a mission to reshape the broken and fragmented cybersecurity industry.
Oneleet is a Y Combinator-funded cybersecurity startup that aims to make effective cybersecurity easy and painless for companies. The company provides a full-coverage cybersecurity platform through which companies can build, manage, and monitor their cybersecurity management program.
The core product is a roadmap for companies that helps them become secure and build trust with their partners, which requires the implementation of numerous solutions like penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, awareness training, static code scanning, endpoint monitoring, and more.