👋 Chun and Ben here introducing Monterey AI to you!
🐳 Monterey is building the co-pilot for product development. We do this by replacing documents with smart use-case-centric workflows that help you strategize, measure, and align.
Who is it for
Product leads (whether a founder, engineer, product manager, designer, etc.) who are looking to escape from burdensome documents and get back to what they are good at. No more spending hours and days on
- looking for best practice of product development online
- convincing your team to adopt the process
- repeatedly communicating and reporting strategies and progress
- worrying about cross-team dependencies
- managing several products in numerous documents and task management tools
How it works
- Pick a product template based on your use case
- Configure input and share with your team
- Check dependencies and solve conflicts
- Run, report, retro, and repeat
Why we built it
💪 We started Monterey AI to solve a problem that we’ve experienced at startups ranging from 10 to 10,000 people: the product velocity gets slow and inefficient as company scales. We built Monterey to
- Get teams out of verbose documents and into guided workflows that can be visually configured and shared
- Speed up product development by exposing and sharing best practices
- Discover cross-team conflicts and dependency by running Monterey Bot
- Initiate outcome driven conversations with slack integration
- Provide a birds eye portfolio view to align across features, products, and teams
Can I try it
- Want to try it? Sign up on the website or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll help you get started!
- Have feedback or have friends in need of Monterey? Come be our super design, join our Slack, and follow us on Twitter!
- 🎁 50% off any paid plan if subscribed annually before Sep.1st, 2022.